Your safety, health and wellbeing are our utmost priority.
Health and wellbeing of our guests and employees are our main priority. We, at Clinique La Prairie, have been following closely the instructions given by the Swiss health authorities in the context of the COVID-19, and are continuously strengthening measures for receiving our guests in a place where they will feel safe and secure.
As a hotel-spa but also as a medical center, we have high medical safety standards, daily practiced in the clinic and all our hotel spa spaces assuring the security of each person entering our premises. Considering the situation, additional cleaning protocols, as well as specific precautions and procedures such as the implementation of social distancing, masks for our guests and employees, strict hygiene policies have been put in place to ensure the personal safety of our guests and of our valuable staff.
As a further preventive precautionary measure, we ask guests to complete a per-stay questionnaire.
Our operational changes have been thought for each areas of our establishment in order to ensure you a pleasant and safe stay and are as followed:
Environment – all areas
- Our staff and doctors will wear masks, while protection glass will be installed at the receptions.
- You will find signage with recommended public health guidelines posted trough out the Clinique.
- Hand sanitizers dispensers will be placed throughout the Clinique for our guests and staff.
- All high touched areas such as door handles, light switches, safes and coffee machine will be regularly wiped and disinfected.
- Our hotel guide will be replaced by a digital version in an app available for download directly on your phone. All guests’ paper documents, such as your personal program will also be available exclusively in the app.
As your program includes employing different facilities in the clinic, we want you to be able to employ them to their full extend without concern. That is why we have also rethought our routines for specific areas and services such as:
Limousine for your transfers
- All cars will be disinfected after each client
- Drivers will wear a mask
- Each room will be left empty for a minimum of 36 hours between two guests.
- All rooms will be sanitized after each departure and regularly aired.
- Sanitizing detergent will be used for linen and towels.
- The curtains will be washed after the departure of each client.
- A specific range of chemical cleaning products recommended for clearing Covid-19 is used
- Room amenities after a client has left a room such as unused slippers, robes, pens and more will be replaced and cleaned.
- All keys and key rings will be cleaned regularly.
- Maids will wear masks and gloves (new ones after each room).
- We have reconfigured our restaurant, lobby and lounge and all sitting areas to assure 2m between each client.
- For room service, guests will have the option to have items left outside the door.
- For the buffet breakfast, everything served by our waiters.
- The minibar items will be served exclusively on demand.
- Paper menus will no longer be provided.
- All cooks and waiters will wear masks and gloves.
- Spa Menu will be shown on the guests’ app.
- The Swimming pool water will be tested regularly
- Only one person at a time will be allowed in the changing rooms.
- All the machines will be disinfected after each use.
- The steam room and sauna will be used by one client or a couple at a time.
- All cabins will be disinfected after each treatment.
- Our therapists will wear masks.
- The use of hand sanitizer will be mandatory before using the equipment.
- The Fitness room will be cleaned several times per day.
- There will be no more group classes except for couple
- The Fitness equipment and high touched areas will be regularly cleaned.
- Each machine will be sanitized after each client.
- All coaches will wear masks and gloves.
Back of House
In the spaces where our staff work for organizing your stay and your services, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning, focusing on high-touch areas and providing ongoing awareness training.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking every step to ensure your safety. We will closely continue following the instructions given by the Swiss health authorities.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or for any clarification : +41 21 989 34 81 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you at Clinique La Prairie.