Because not everyone is the same when it comes to weight gain, the Healthy Weight program offers an individualized approach that also includes a DNA test. There are indeed particular sensitivities; typically, the basal metabolic rate which can vary greatly from person to person. These factors shall be handled with targeted treatments and guidance.
Emphasis is placed on screening for possible micro-inflammations and hormonal imbalances that play a role in the genesis of overweight.
• An exclusive genetic test to investigate your metabolic absorption capacities as well as risk factors related to weight: risk of obesity, appetite control, risk of hypertension, risk of inflammation, risk related to sports injuries.
• A complete medical check-up.
• A series of examinations and specialized medical consultations to detect any health problems affecting the physiological regulation of weight: disruption of circadian rhythms, apnea and sleep disorders, presence of inflammation, heart problems, etc.
• Targeted blood analyses
• An evaluation of the basal metabolic rate to adapt your food plan to your real energy needs, from the start of the stay.
• Body composition analysis.